Before completing this form, it is essential that you read the accompanying guidance notes. There are strict legal criteria which must be adhered to when nominating assets of community value and we will not be able to consider your application unless all the information is provided.
Information can be found by clicking here
Applications will only be considered as complete upon receipt of all the following information:-
What information you may need to provide?
Section 3 Organisation type
- Please attach evidence that you have the authority of the organisation to make this nomination (for example minutes of a meeting where the decision is recorded).
Where relevant, please provide any additional evidence which demonstrates that your organisation is eligible to nominate assets of community value.
- Unincorporated groups must demonstrate that there are at least 21 members registered to vote within Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough or a neighbouring authority by supplying evidence.
- Unincorporated group, a company limited by guarantee, or an industrial provident society must demonstrate that surplus fund are not distributed to Members but are applied wholly or partly for the benefit of the local area.
- If a charity you will be asked for the Charity number of your organisation.
- If your organisation is a company you will need a Company number/registration number.
- If a Community Interest Company (CIC) you will need to add the registration number.
Section 4 Asset Details
- The Boundaries of the Assets -please provide information which helps to clarify the exact location and extent of the asset being nominated and a map with boundaries clearly marked in red (This could be an official copy of the title plan and an official copy of the register of title available from HM Land registry; if neither of these are available a copy of the "land registry compliant" plan would be acceptable).